Chromatint® Red 3463 Dispersion
Chromatint® Red 3463 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 48:2 resinless pigment dispersion that can be used in a wide array of industrial applications including latex dipping, nitrile gloves, stains, and adhesives.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 48:2
- dispersion type: resinless
- percent pigment: 350
- percent solids: 48%
- thermal stability: 375° C
- light stability: masstone: 6, tint: 4
- 450 lb. drums, and tote quantities available upon request.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Contact Us for a sample.