Chromatint® Green 3450 Dispersion
Chromatint® Green 3450 Dispersion is a pigment green 7 non-resinated dispersion that is formulated with ingredients that are exempted from requirements of a tolerance when used in accordance with good agricultural practice as inert ingredients, as listed in 40 CFR 180.910, 920, and/or 960. This FIFRA compliant dispersion is used when adding fungicides, insecticides, biologicals, and inoculants to coatings for food use and non-food use seeds. Chromatint® Green 3450 Dispersion can also be used in a wide array of industrial applications including latex dipping, paint, stains, and graphic arts.
- Dispersion Type: Resinless
- Light Stability: Masstone: 8, Tint: 8
- Thermal Stability: 390 °F
- Physical Appearance: Dark green liquid
- 450 lb. drums, and tote quantities are available upon request.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Contact Us for a sample.