Chromatint® Green 3523 Dispersion
Chromatint® Green 3523 Dispersion is a nude colored non-resinated dispersion that can be used when adding fungicides, insecticides, biologicals, and inoculants to coatings for non-food use seeds only. Chromatint® Green 3523 Dispersion can also be used in a wide array of industrial applications including latex dipping, stains, and nonwoven textiles.
- Dispersion Type: Resinless
- Light Stability: Masstone: 6, Tint: 4
- Thermal Stability: 285 °F
- Physical Appearance: Dark green liquid
- 450 lb. drums, and tote quantities are available upon request.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Contact Us for a sample.