Chromatint® Yellow 4045 Dispersion
Chromatint® Yellow 4045 Dispersion is a Pigment Yellow 1 non-resinated, water-based dispersion that is formulated with ingredients that are exempted from requirements of a tolerance when used in accordance with good agricultural practice as inert ingredients, as listed in 40 CFR 180.910, 920, and/or 960. This FIFRA compliant dispersion is used when adding fungicides, insecticides, biologicals, and inoculants to coatings for food use and non-food use seeds.
- Pigment (CI Name): Pigment Yellow 1
- Dispersion Type: Resinless
- Light Stability: Masstone: 5, Tint: 6
- Thermal Stability: 320 °F
- 450 lb. drums. Tote quantities available upon request.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Contact Us for a sample.