Chromatint® Yellow 3440 Dispersion
Chromatint® Yellow 3440 Dispersion is a pigment yellow 74 non-resinated dispersion that can be used when adding fungicides, insecticides, biologicals, and inoculants to coatings for non-food use seeds only. Chromatint Yellow 3440® Dispersion can also be used in a wide array of industrial applications including latex dipping, paint, stains, and graphic arts.
- Dispersion Type: Resinless
- Light Stability: Masstone: 7, Tint: 6
- Thermal Stability: 285 °F
- Physical Appearance: Yellow liquid
- 450 lb. drums, and tote quantities available upon request.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Contact Us for a sample.