Chromatint® Orange 3408 Dispersion
Chromatint® Orange 3408 Dispersion is a Pigment Orange 34 resinless pigment dispersion. This orange, transparent dispersion has good light fastness and chemical resistance. This dispersion is formulated to be compatible in wide array of industrial applications including adhesives, nonwoven textiles, and fertilizers.
- Easy to use in many fragrances, preservatives, and surfactants.
- Dispersion Type: Resinless
- Light Stability: Masstone: 6, Tint: 5
- Thermal Stability: 150 °F
- Physical Appearance: Dark orange liquid
- 450 lb. drums, and tote quantities available upon request.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Contact Us for a sample.