Chromatint Green 3281 Dispersion
Chromatint Green 3281 Dispersion is a Pigment Green 7 acrylic resinated dispersion, Phthalo Green. This blue shade PG7 dispersion has excellent light fastness and chemical resistance.
Chromatint Green 3281 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of industrial applications such as paint, stains, and graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment green 7
- also referred to as: Phthalo Green BS
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 42%
- percent solids: 50%
- thermal stability: 260° C
- light stability: masstone: 8, tint: 8
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.