Chromatint® Red 3261 Dispersion
Chromatint® Red 3261 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 122 non-resinated dispersion. This blue shaded red dispersion has excellent light and chemical fastness. This dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide range of industrial applications including paints, stains, textiles, and the graphic arts.
- Dispersion Type: Non-resinated
- Light Stability: Masstone: 7, Tint: 7
- Thermal Stability: 390 °F
- Physical Appearance: Dark red liquid
- 450 lb. drums, and tote quantities are available upon request.
- Sample size is 50 g.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.