Chromatint Red 3255 Dispersion
Chromatint Red 3255 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 238 acrylic dispersion. This blue shade PR238 has moderate light, acid, and alkali resistance but poor solvent resistance.
Chromatint Red 3255 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of industrial applications including the graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 238
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 42%
- thermal stability: not available
- light stability: masstone: 4, tint: 3
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.