Chromatint Orange 3222 Dispersion
Chromatint Orange 3222 Dispersion is a Pigment Orange 5 non-resinated dispersion. This dispersion is a medium shade, opaque PO 5 dispersion with good light, acid, and alkali fastness, but shows varying stability in strong solvents.
Chromatint Orange 3222 Dispersion is formulated so that it is compatible in a wide array of industrial applications, such as coatings, paints, textiles, and the graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment orange 5
- dispersion type: non-resinated
- percent pigment: 40%
- percent solids: 52%
- thermal stability: 160° C
- light stability: masstone: 6, tint: 5
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.