Chromatint Red 3085 Dispersion
Chromatint Red 3085 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 184 non-resinated dispersion. This blue shade red PR184 has better properties than a PR 57:1 dispersion.
Chromatint Red 3085 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of industrial applications including the graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 184
- dispersion type: non-resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 42%
- thermal stability: not available
- light stability: masstone: 5, tint: 4
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.