FD&C Blue No. 2 Powder
Available in North America only.
FD&C Blue No. 2 Powder is a water-soluble powdered dye which is also known as Indigotine or Indigo Carmine. FD&C Blue No. 2 Powder is used in food, drug, and cosmetic applications and environments.
- Kosher certified.
- Approved by the FDA and meets the specifications outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 Parts 73 to 82.
- Manufactured to comply with Regulation (EC) No 231/2012 laying down specifications for food additives.
- Manufactured to comply with FAO/WHO JECFA specification – Online Edition.
- pH Stability: 2 to 10
- Light Stability: poor
- Water Soluble
- Physical Appearance: Dark blue powder
- 20 kg (44.09 lbs.), 5 kg (11.02 lbs.) and 1 kg (2.2 lbs.) boxes.
- Protect from moisture.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Contact Us for a sample.