FD&C Red No. 3 Powder
[shopify embed_type=”product” shop=”chromatech-incorporated.myshopify.com” product_handle=”c73000-fd-c-red-no-3-powder” show=”button-only”]
FD&C Red No. 3 Powder is a water-soluble powdered dye which is also known as erythrosine. FD&C Red No. 3 Powder is used in food, drug, and cosmetic applications and environments.
- Kosher certified.
- Approved by the FDA and meets the specifications outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 Part 74.
- Note: FD&C Red No. 3 is currently permitted for foods and ingested drugs only in the United States.
- pH Stability: 2 to 12
- Light Stability: Good
- Water Soluble
- Physical Appearance: Red powder
- 20 kg (44.09 lbs.), 5 kg (11.02 lbs.) and 1 kg (2.2 lbs.) boxes.
- Sample size is 50 grams.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Protect from moisture.