Chromatint Red 3300 Dispersion
Chromatint Red 3300 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 57:1 resinated dispersion. This blue shade, transparent PR57:1 dispersion has good heat stability.
Chromatint Red 3300 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible with an array of industrial applications, such as textiles and the graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 57:1
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 43%
- thermal stability: 175° C
- light stability: masstone: 6, tint: 4
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.