Chromatint Orange 3293 Dispersion
Chromatint Orange 3293 Dispersion is a Pigment Orange 34 non-resinated dispersion. This dispersion is a red shade, clean orange dispersion.
Chromatint Orange 3293 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of graphics arts applications, but can also be used in selective industrial applications.
- pigment (CI name): pigment orange 34
- dispersion type: non-resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 51%
- thermal stability: 200° C
- light stability: masstone: 6, tint: 5
- registrations: TSCA
- 450 lb. drums, and tote quantities available upon request.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Contact Us for a sample.