10 Questions to Ask Before Testing a Dye or Pigment in Your Product
Chromatech Inc. has been helping manufacturers select colorants that best suit their performance, processing, and value requirements since 1986. Our technical sales team, laboratory, and regulatory affairs department all come together to give you the support that you need.
So that we can more effectively help you, we have put together a guide that outlines the questions to answer before we select which dye samples to send you. After all, we do not want you to spend valuable time testing a colorant in your product unless we think that it will meet your needs.
Download This Free Guide NOW!
Find out why you need to ask these questions.
Add the FREE guide to the bag, check out, and download it.
Download the FREE Guide & Find Out WHY You Need to Ask These Questions
- Is the product water or oil soluble?
- Where do I plan to market the product?
- Will the product application require raw material compliance to specific lists?
- Does the product have direct or indirect food contact?
- What is the pH of the product?
- Will the product be exposed to light?
- What color do you want the product to be?
- Can the product tolerate moisture?
- Is staining a concern for the application?
- Does the manufacturing process of the product involve heat?
Contact us today at 1-800-545-5075 and request to speak with a Technical Sales Representative who can help you determine which colorant is optimal for your product.