Wood Treatment Lumber Dyes and Marking Colorants
Chromatint lumber dyes give wood treatment brand identity and indicate treatment applications without compromising safety or performance. Products featured on this page are water soluble and have been used in the industry to indicate wood which has been treated with flame retardants, insecticides and fungicides.
A variety of properties are available depending upon performance desired such as lightfastness, non-bleed, U.S. FIFRA compliance, UV visibility and compatibility with wood treatment products. All colors are available. Our Technical Sales Representatives can help you select by color, by wood treatment, by light stability, by bleed resistance, by regulatory compliance as well as options for nonstaining colorants if applied at a job site. Chromatech specializes in stable, easy to use liquid colorants.
Chromatint Lumber Dyes for Wood Treatment are:
- Easy to handle liquid colorants
- Non-bleeding colorants available
- Lightfast colorants available
- UV colorants available for treatment detection
- Compatible in a wide variety of wood treatments such as fire retardants.
- U.S. FIFRA criteria colorants available for construction including borate wood pre-treatment, termiticide wood treatment
Please contact us to inquire for further information on our Wood Treatment Lumber Dyes