Chromatint® Green 3025 Dispersion
Chromatint® Green 3025 Dispersion is a concentrated, lightfast, phthalo green water dispersible green pigment dispersion that meets U.S. FIFRA criteria and is designed for use in water-based adhesives, hydro mulch, turf paint, lumber marking, and non-woven textiles.
- Dispersion Type: Resinless
- Light Stability: Masstone: 8, Tint: 8
- Thermal Stability: 390 °F
- Physical Appearance: Dark green liquid
- 450 lb. drums, 40 lb. pails, and tote quantities are available upon request.
- Sample size is 50 g.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.