Chromatint® Red 3343 Dispersion
Chromatint® Red 3343 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 48:3 resinless dispersion. This dispersion is formulated so that it would be compatible in an array of industries including latex dipping applications.
- Dispersion Type: Resinless
- Light Stability: Masstone: 5, Tint: 4
- Thermal Stability: 375 °F
- Physical Appearance: Dark red liquid
- 450 lb. drums, 40 lb. pails. Tote quantities available upon request.
- Sample size is 50 g.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.