Chromatint Yellow 3218 Dispersion
Chromatint Yellow 3218 Dispersion is a Pigment Yellow 14 acrylic resin based dispersion. This dispersion is a moderately opaque red-shade PY 14 dispersion.
Chromatint Yellow 3218 Dispersion was formulated so that it would compatible in a wide array of applications. So this dispersion is not only used in graphics arts and textile industries, but this dispersion has also been used in a wide variety of industrial applications where light fastness is not a requirement. This pigment dispersion also has a thermal stability up to 200°C.
- pigment (CI name): pigment yellow 14
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 46%
- thermal stability: 200° C
- light stability: masstone: 5, tint: 3
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.