Chromatint® Fluorescent Orange 3469 Dispersion
Chromatint® Fluorescent Orange 3469 is an aqueous fluorescent dispersion designed for use in non-food and pre-harvest seed coating applications. When applied at a rate of 1.0 – 6.0 fl. oz. per hundred weight of seed, optimum color will be easily achieved. Chromatint® Fluorescent Orange 3469 is stable to shear and pH, and compatible in a wide range of aqueous slurries and polymer coatings.
- Dispersion Type: Non-resinated
- Percent Solids: 42 – 46%
- Particle Size: 0.25 – 0.50 microns
- pH: 6.5 – 8.0
- Applicable Inventories: DSL, TSCA
- Minimum order size may apply, inquire for details.
- Sample size is 50 g.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.