Chromatint® Black 3449 Dispersion
Chromatint® Black 3449 Dispersion is a non-carbon black resinless pigment dispersion. This dispersion has been formulated so that it would be compatible with latex dipping applications such as surgical gloves or balloons, as well as for use in adhesives.
- Dispersion Type: Resinless
- Light Stability: Masstone: 5, Tint: 3
- Thermal Stability: 375 °F
- Physical Appearance: Black liquid
- 450 lb. drums, 40 lb. pails. Tote quantities available upon request.
- Sample size is 50 g.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.