FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake (35-42%) Powder
FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake (35-42%) Powder is a blue water-insoluble pigment made by absorbing FD&C Blue No. 1 dye (also known as brilliant blue FCF) on a substrate of alumina. The dye content of C75025 FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake Pigment is 35% to 42% and used in food, drug, and cosmetic applications and environments.
- Kosher certified.
- Approved by the FDA and meets the specifications outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 Parts 70 to 82.
- Manufactured to comply with EC Directive 95/45/EC and 94/36/EC.
- Manufactured to comply with FAO/WHO specifications 52/1 and 52/2.
- Light Stability: Good
- Physical Appearance: Dark blue powder
- 20 kg (44.09 lbs.), 5 kg (11.02 lbs.) and 1 kg (2.2 lbs.) boxes
- Sample size is 50g.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Protect from moisture.