FD&C Red No. 40 Lake (35-42%) Powder
FD&C Red No. 40 Lake (35-42%) Powder is a red water-insoluble pigment made by absorbing FD&C Red No. 40 dye (also known as allura red) on a substrate of alumina. The dye content of C73030 FD&C Red No. 40 Lake Pigment is 35% to 42% and used in food, drug, and cosmetic applications and environments.
- Kosher certified.
- Approved by the FDA and meets the specifications outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 Parts 73 to 82.
- Manufactured to comply with EC No 231/2012 laying down specificatios for food additives.
- Manufactured to comply with FAO/WHO JECFA specification – Online Edition.
- Light Stability: Good
- Insoluble in water
- Physical Appearance: Dark reddish-brown powder
- 20 kg (44.09 lbs.), 5 kg (11.02 lbs.) and 1 kg (2.2 lbs.) boxes.
- Sample size is 50g.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Protect from moisture.