FD&C Annatto Extract D.S. Liquid
FD&C Annatto Extract D.S. is a dark, reddish-brown, aqueous alkaline solution containing water, annatto seed, and potassium hydroxide. FD&C Annatto Extract D.S. is designed for use in water based systems, baked goods, cheese, cereal, ice cream cones, ice cream, and sausage casings.
- Kosher certified.
- Approved by the FDA and meets the specifications outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 Parts 73 to 82
- pH Stability: 2 to 8
- Lght Stability: Very good
- Water Soluble
- Physical Appearance: Reddish brown liquid
- 43.45 lb. boxes (5 gallons) and case of 4 x 1 gallon (34.76 lbs.)
- Sample size is 50 grams.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.