FD&C Yellow No. 5 Lake (35-42%) Powder
C71013 FD&C Yellow No. 5 Lake (35-42%) Powder is a yellow water-insoluble pigment made by absorbing FD&C Yellow No. 5 dye (whose common name is tartrazine) on a substrate of alumina. The dye content of C71013 FD&C Yellow No. 5 Lake Pigment is 35% to 42% and used in food, drug, and cosmetic applications and environments.
- Kosher certified.
- Approved by the FDA and meets the specifications outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 Part 73 to 82.
- Light Stability: Good
- Water insoluble
- Physical Appearance: Orange powder
- 20 kg (44.09 lbs.), 5 kg (11.02 lbs.) and 1 kg (2.2 lbs.) boxes.
- Sample size is 50 grams.
- Available in North America only.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Protect from moisture.