FD&C Yellow No. 5 Granular
C71003 FD&C Yellow No. 5 Granular is a water soluble powdered dye whose common name is tartrazine. FD&C Yellow No. 5 Granular is used in food, drug, and cosmetic applications and environments.
- Kosher certified.
- Approved by the FDA and meets the specifications outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 Parts 70 to 82.
- Manufactured to comply with the EC Directive 95/45/EC and 94/36/EC.
- Manufactured to comply with FAO/WHO specifications 52/1 and 52/2.
- pH Stability: 2 to 12
- Light Stability: Good
- Water Soluble
- Physical appearance: orange granules
- 20 kg (44.09 lbs.), 5 kg (11.02 lbs.) and 1 kg (2.2 lbs.) boxes.
- Sample size is 50 grams.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Protect from moisture