FD&C Yellow No. 6 Granular
C71001 FD&C Yellow No. 6 Granular is a water-soluble particulate dye also known as Sunset Yellow. This dye, despite “yellow” being in the name, yields an orange color. FD&C Yellow No. 6 Granular is used in food, drug, and cosmetic applications and environments, household, industrial, hard surface and multi-purpose cleaners, water based adhesives, fertilizers, and seed coatings.
- Kosher certified.
- Approved by the FDA and meets the specifications outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 Parts 70 to 82.
- Manufactured to comply with the EC Directive 95/45/EC and 94/36/EC.
- Manufactured to comply with FAO/WHO specifications 52/1 and 52/2.
- pH Stability: 2 to 10
- Light Stability: Fair
- Water Soluble
- Physical Appearance: Dark orange powder
- 20 kg (44.09 lbs.), 5 kg (11.02 lbs.) and 1 kg (2.2 lbs.) boxes.
- Sample size is 50g.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.
- Protect from moisture.