FD&C Kowet Titanium Dioxide Powder
C70000 FD&C Kowet Titanium Dioxide Powder is a dense, white, water-insoluble powder. FD&C Kowet Titanium Dioxide Powder is designed for use in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and foods. For example, tablet coatings, compressed tablets, eye shadow, dairy products, salad dressings, confections, and baked goods. FD&C Kowet Titanium Dioxide Powder has these limitations in the United States:
- Restricted to < 1% by weight of the finished food.
- Not permitted for use in coloring drugs for injection or surgical sutures.
- Kosher certified.
- Approved by the FDA and meets the specifications outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 Part 73.
- In conformance with Commission Directive 231/2012/EC and the Online Edition of the JECFA (FAO/WHO) Compendium of Food Additive Specifications.
- Complies with current editions of USP/NF. EP, and JP.
- Light Stability: Excellent
- Water Insoluble
- Physical Appearance: White powder
- 55.12 lb containers.
- Sample size is 50 grams.
- Testing in your formulation is recommended.
- Protect from moisture.