Chromatint Red 3306 Dispersion
Chromatint Red 3306 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 48:3 acrylic resinated dispersion. This yellow shade PR48:3 dispersion has good solvent and heat stability.
Chromatint Red 3306 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible with an array of industrial applications, such as paints, stains, and the graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 48:3
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 43%
- thermal stability: 180° C
- light stability: masstone: 5, tint: 4
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.