Chromatint Red 3303 Dispersion
Chromatint Red 3303 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 48:1 non-resinated dispersion. This yellow shade PR48:1 dispersion has good heat stability.
Chromatint Red 3303 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide range of industrial applications, including the graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 48:1
- dispersion type: non-resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 45%
- thermal stability: 180° C
- light stability: masstone: 3, tint: 3
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.