Chromatint Yellow 3298 Dispersion
Chromatint Yellow 3298 Dispersion is a Pigment Yellow 14 acrylic based dispersion. This dispersion is a green shade PY 14 dispersion with good transparency.
Chromatint Yellow 3287 Dispersion was formulated so that it would compatible in a wide array of applications. So this dispersion is not only graphics arts and textile industries but, this dispersion has also been used in a wide variety of industrial applications where light fastness is not a requirement. The pigment dispersion also has thermal stability up to 190°C.
- pigment (CI name): pigment yellow 14
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 45%
- thermal stability: 190° C
- light stability: masstone: 5, tint: 3
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.