Chromatint Orange 3296 Dispersion
Chromatint Orange 3296 Dispersion is a Pigment Orange 43 non-resinated dispersion. This dispersion is a red shade, clean orange dispersion with very good light, solvent and chemical (acid and alkali) stability.
Chromatint Orange 3296 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide range of industrial applications, such as paints, stains, coatings, tents, and strapping.
- pigment (CI name): pigment orange 43
- dispersion type: non-resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 51%
- thermal stability: 200° C
- light stability: masstone: 6, tint: 6
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.