Chromatint Yellow 3287 Dispersion
Chromatint Yellow 3287 Dispersion is a Pigment Yellow 1 resinless dispersion. This dispersion has good opacity, moderate light fastness and poor solvent resistance. This pigment and the dispersions made from this pigment are typically coloristically weaker and more opaque than similar hue diarylide pigments even at high pigment loadings.
Chromatint Yellow 3287 Dispersion was formulated so that it would have a wide range of compatibility making it suitable in an array of industrial applications, such as interior paints, inks, and textiles.
- pigment (CI name): pigment yellow 1
- dispersion type: resinless
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 47%
- thermal stability: 140° C
- light stability: masstone: 5, tint: 3
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.