Chromatint Blue 3277 Phthalo Blue Dispersion
Chromatint Blue 3277 Dispersion is a Phthalo Blue Pigment Blue 15:0 acrylic resinated dispersion, Phthalo Blue RS. This red shade PB15:0 has excellent light fastness and chemical resistance.
Chromatint Blue 3277 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of industrial applications such as paint, stains, and graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment blue 15:0
- also referred to as: Phthalo Blue RS
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 40%
- percent solids: 51%
- thermal stability: 150° C
- light stability: masstone: 8, tint: 8
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.