Chromatint Red 3274 Dispersion
Chromatint Red 3274 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 170 (F5RK type) an acrylic resinated dispersion. This blue shade transparent PR 170 has good light fastness and chemical resistance.
Chromatint Red 3274 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of industrial applications including paint, stains, and graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 170
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 43%
- thermal stability: 165° C
- light stability: masstone: 6, tint: 5
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.