Chromatint Yellow 3265 Dispersion
Chromatint Yellow 3265 Dispersion is a Pigment Yellow 74 non-resinated dispersion. This dispersion is a green-shade PY 74 dispersion with good transparency. This dispersion has similar a hue to our green-shade PY14 dispersion, but has improved light fastness, is resistant to acid, alkali and soaps, but is not fast to strong solvents. This dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of industrial applications.
- pigment (CI name): pigment yellow 74
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 44%
- thermal stability: 140° C
- light stability: masstone: 7, tint: 6
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.