Chromatint Red 3264 Dispersion
Chromatint Red 3264 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 122 acrylic resinated dispersion. This yellow shade PR122 dispersion has excellent light and chemical fastness properties.
Chromatint Red 3264 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of industrial applications including paints, stains, textiles, and the graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 122
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 32%
- percent solids: 40%
- thermal stability: 200° C
- light stability: masstone: 7, tint: 7
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.