Chromatint Yellow 3254 Dispersion
Chromatint Yellow 3254 Dispersion is a Pigment Yellow 83 non-resinated dispersion. This dispersion is a medium shade, opaque PY83 dispersion with good light fastness. 3254 also has good alkali, acid and soap stability.
Chromatint Yellow 3254 Dispersion is formulated so that it is compatible in a wide array of industrial applications, such as coatings, paints, stains, and the graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment yellow 83
- dispersion type: non-resinated
- percent pigment: 36%
- percent solids: 47%
- thermal stability: 200° C
- light stability: masstone: 7, tint: 7
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.