Chromatint Yellow 3253 Dispersion
Chromatint Yellow 3253 Dispersion is a Pigment Yellow 74 non-resinated based dispersion. This dispersion is a green medium PY 74 dispersion with good transparency. This dispersion has similar hue to green shade PY14 dispersion, but has improved light fastness and is resistant to acid, alkali and soaps, but is not fast to strong solvents.
Chromatint Yellow 3253 Dispersion is formulated so that it is compatible in a wide array of industrial applications.
- pigment (CI name): pigment yellow 74
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 44%
- thermal stability: 140° C
- light stability: masstone: 7, tint: 6
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.