Chromatint Yellow 3247 Dispersion
Chromatint Yellow 3247 Dispersion is a Pigment Yellow 83 non-resinated dispersion. This dispersion is a red shade, transparent PY83 dispersion with good light fastness and good alkali, acid, and soap stability.
Chromatint Yellow 3247 Dispersion is formulated so that it is compatible in a wide array of industrial applications, such as coatings, paints, stains, and the graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment yellow 83
- dispersion type: non-resinated
- percent pigment: 36%
- percent solids: 47%
- thermal stability: 200° C
- light stability: masstone: 6, tint: 6
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.