Chromatint Yellow 3246 Dispersion
Chromatint Yellow 3246 Dispersion is a Pigment Yellow 74 acrylic resin based dispersion. This dispersion is a medium shade, opaque PY 74 dispersion with good light fastness whose hue is similar to the green shade PY14 dispersion, but with improved light fastness. 3246 is also resistant to acid, alkali and soaps, but is not fast to strong solvents.
Chromatint Yellow 3246 Dispersion is formulated so that it is compatible in a wide array of industrial applications.
- pigment (CI name): pigment yellow 74
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 48%
- thermal stability: 140° C
- light stability: masstone: 7, tint: 6
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.