Chromatint Red 3241 Dispersion
Chromatint Red 3241 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 5 acrylic dispersion that has good light, solvent, alkali, and acid stability.
Chromatint Red 3241 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in an array of industrial applications including paints, textiles, stains, and graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 5
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 47%
- thermal stability: 180° C
- light stability: masstone: 6, tint: 5
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.