Chromatint Red 3237 Dispersion
Chromatint Red 3237 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 22 acrylic dispersion. This yellow shade red dispersion has good alkali and soap resistance and poor solvent stability.
Chromatint Red 3237 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in an array of industrial applications, such as textiles and the graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 22
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 45%
- thermal stability: 130° C
- light stability: masstone: 5, tint: 4
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.