Chromatint Red 3230 Dispersion
Chromatint Red 3230 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 170 (F2RK type) resinated dispersion. This yellow shade opaque PR 170 has good light fastness and chemical resistance.
Chromatint Red 3230 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of industrial applications including paint, stains, and the graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 170
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 45%
- thermal stability: 175° C
- light stability: masstone: 7, tint: 6
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.