Chromatint Red 3229 Dispersion
Chromatint Red 3229 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 170 (F3RK type) acrylic resinated dispersion. This yellow shade opaque PR 170 dispersion has good light fastness and chemical resistance. The shade and chemical properties fall between those of Chromatint Red 3230 and Chromatint Red 3274.
Chromatint Red 3229 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of industrial applications such as paint, stains, and graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 170
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 45%
- thermal stability: 180° C
- light stability: masstone: 7, tint: 5
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.