Chromatint Red 3226 Dispersion
Chromatint Red 3226 Dispersion is a Pigment Red 254 acrylic dispersion. This yellow shade PR254 has excellent light fastness and chemical resistance.
Chromatint Red 3226 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of industrial applications such as paint, stains, and the graphic arts.
- pigment (CI name): pigment red 254
- dispersion type: resinated
- percent pigment: 35%
- percent solids: 44%
- thermal stability: 200° C
- light stability: masstone: 8, tint: 8
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.