Chromatint Orange 3225 Dispersion
Chromatint Orange 3225 Dispersion is a Pigment Orange 16 non-resinated dispersion. This dispersion is a yellow shade, opaque orange dispersion.
Chromatint Orange 3225 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of graphics arts applications, but can also be used in selective industrial applications.
- pigment (CI name): pigment orange 16
- dispersion type: non-resinated
- percent pigment: 40%
- percent solids: 52%
- thermal stability: 140° C
- light stability: masstone: 4, tint: 2
- registrations: TSCA
- package sizes: 2200 lbs. totes, 450 lbs. drums, and multiple 40 lbs. pails.