Chromatint® Yellow 3213 Dispersion
Chromatint® Yellow 3213 Dispersion is a Pigment Yellow 14 non-resinated dispersion. This dispersion was formulated so that it would compatible in a wide array of applications including graphic arts, nonwovens, and where light fastness is not a requirement.
- Dispersion Type: Non-resinated
- Light Stability: Masstone: 5, Tint: 3
- Thermal Stability: 392 °F
- Physical Appearance: Dark yellow liquid
- 250 lb. drums.
- Sample size is 50 g.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.