Chromatint® Yellow 3197 Dispersion
Chromatint® Yellow 3197 Dispersion is a Pigment Yellow 74 acrylic resin based dispersion. This dispersion is green-shaded, and has good transparency. It is resistant to acid, alkali and soaps, but is not fast to strong solvents. Chromatint® Yellow 3197 Dispersion is formulated to be compatible in a wide array of industrial applications.
- Dispersion Type: Resinated
- Light Stability: Masstone: 7, Tint: 6
- Thermal Stability: 280 °F
- Physical Appearance: Yellow liquid
- 450 lb. drums, 40 lb. pails, and tote quantities available upon request.
- Sample size is 50 g.
- Testing in your particular formulation is recommended.